QLFP ("Quantum-Leap-Frogging-Process") is an approach to dramatically increase awareness of one's own creations and of whole-sale, whole-track permanent charge release. It works as group, individual (coached), and solo processing. The implications of successful application of this process within a larger scenario are too vast to contemplate at this time.
- QLFP was created after an experimental 'SkyCircle' by highly experienced processors guided by Ed Dawson on an hitherto unresolved situation of a multibranched and mutual creation of enemy lines in the real world. The 'SkyCircle' process demonstrated beyond any doubt that the assumptions in the case of hand were completely inadequate if not incorrect and lead also to the uncovery of the longterm failure of an entire class of processes that *hides* charge on the timetrack rather than discharging the issues.
- Further digging into the mechanics of this particular event by Max, resulted in the extreme usefulness of this simple process in the context of opposition.
- In another 'SkyCircle' a second step was contributed by Lyn Keller. This second step, although not crucial for the working of the basic process, is augmenting it by rapidly rebalancing the charge and provides an
invaluable tool of charge handling all in itself.
- EVERY unwanted situation was created and *is* held in place by a POSITIVE intention.
- If this POSITIVE intention is not found and rehabilitated, the situation will be *re-created* even after successful erasure(s) of all prior charges involved.
- EVERY party in a conflict is actively creating the mutual opposition.
- this pattern has been widely used in history to ignite conflicts in order to gain individual advantages.Variations of it were first mentioned by Sun Tzu in the 'Art of War' but there was never a proposal to undo its impact.
Permanently eliminating undesired oppositions and unwanted conditions in life.
elevate the awareness of the original, POSITIVE intention to the conscious level.
Subgoals: *release/erase* any related charge (by observation, this will be effective whole-track)
the processes involved:
some of the aspects in this approach are not new and can be found in various schools. So far, however, they have not been applied correctly or thoroughly, as witnessed by the ongoing creation of imaginary or real enemies by their creators.
1. Spot an opposition (terminal or condition)
2. Eyes open or closed, ask "What part of you (me), is drawing [power] from
3. Locate the part in space.
4. Taste and amplify the feeling of this [power]
- obviously, "you" is used in processing someone else, "me" is for self-processing.
- the item in brackets  should be varied according to the preference of the person (see below) until the part of the person that has the positive intention appears.
- use of the 'Gunas Process' after the first step and during (4.) will greatly improve and accelerate the success of this process.
subprocess (Lyn Keller):
- if the negative terminal or condition, invoked through the process, appears as a burden that would better be removed, one can ask the CHARGE (not the part of oneself!!):
A. "If you COULD move, WHERE would you move?"
Notice where it is moving if it is not immediately vanishing. If it persists in the same or a new location after 2 or 3 rounds, command:
B. "Point to the Being you divided from"
In rare cases it is still there and it is necessary to notify the charge:
C. You have the choice of being free or of rejoining the Being you divided from.
Notes to the brackets:
As has been observed, the first group of oppositions will be directly
related to the "archetype" of the person. To start with, it is therefore
necessary to modify the item in brackets to adjust for the 'archetype'
of the person.
list, as of December 10th, 2002, shows the most common
items. The names for the archetypes are in parenthesis, taken from the Ifa
model and given only for reference for those who are familiar with that
The list is derived from the observations made with the first group of
people doing this approach.
List of archetypal items:
"control (without being noticed)" (Ochossi)
"despiteful triumph" (Oya)
- Yemonja/Olokun is one complex even though they appear quite different in
life. It seems at this point unpredictable which of the two items given in
list will be indicating.
- words are labels; pointers to the 'real thing'. If the label doesn't
apply, find your own label, or skip the labeling act altogether and
just feel the energy that is POSITIVE.
- sometimes the 'mind/ego' will kick in and boldly invalidate or justify the
feelings found as being 'positive'. This is especially the case for the
female archetypes.If this occurs, (re)focus on 'what is making me stronger'
or 'what is pro-survival', ignoring the pseudo-morality of the Ego.
- the *first* round may be best done with a processor before going
- the focus of the initial issues is typically on archetypal rivalry with
other archetypes. Whoever is experienced with archetypes should notice
the class of archetypes in the games and check for charge with *same*
archetypes as well.
Best of luck and a prosperous future!